An electrochemical sensor is a sensor that can figure out the status by using redox potential. It is used for the following cases;
- for environmental and water quality analyses, measurement of the amount of copper, arsenic, and mercury and the like contained in the water.
- for measurement of the blood glucose level, lactic acid, urine sugar sensor, and glutamic acid etc as a transducer part of a biosensor etc...
Example of Layer constitution
Usually, the electrochemical sensor is manufactured only by silk screen printing. However, when it is combined with the 3 μm copper wiring of P-Flex ™ PET;
- Reduction of wiring resistance value.
- Cost benefit compared to gold paste printing by making gold electrode with gold flash.
- Because it is a PET base that doesn't absorb water, it can reduce water absorption induced sensor sensitivity trouble, can also be used for flow cell and such.
- Can be produced in small batches.
- Production price is negotiable.
For the prototypes, we plan to provide a one-stop service with paste spreading instead of part mounting for roughly the same price.
Measured by W:Au C:Au R:Ag /AgC electrodes with PGSATAT204 P-Flex made by Metrohm Ltd.
Sensors to measure thickness of target molecule based on Oxidation-Reduction Potential(ORP).
A sensor has two gold electrodes and one Ag-AgCl electrodes.
Gas sensors, pH sensors, biosensors, water quality sensors, ORP sensors
Measurement equipment, IoT sensor devices
For general and technical inquiries, please contact us from the form below;
Company information and contact
|Representative||Shinya Shimizu, CEO|
|Capital||JPY 458,390,000 (including capital reserve)|
|Address||4-3-8 Hatchobori, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0032, Japan|