An electrochemical sensor is a sensor that can figure out the status by using redox potential. It is used for the following cases;
- for environmental and water quality analyses, measurement of the amount of copper, arsenic, and mercury and the like contained in the water.
- for measurement of the blood glucose level, lactic acid, urine sugar sensor, and glutamic acid etc as a transducer part of a biosensor etc...
Usually, the electrochemical sensor is manufactured only by silk screen printing. However, when it is combined with the 3 μm copper wiring of P-Flex ™ PET;
- Reduction of wiring resistance value.
- Cost benefit compared to gold paste printing by making gold electrode with gold flash.
- Because it is a PET base that doesn't absorb water, it can reduce water absorption induced sensor sensitivity trouble, can also be used for flow cell and such.
- Can be produced in small batches.
- Production price is negotiable.
For the prototypes, we plan to provide a one-stop service with paste spreading instead of part mounting for roughly the same price.
Measured by W:Au C:Au R:Ag /AgC electrodes with PGSATAT204 P-Flex made by Metrohm Ltd.
Sensors to measure thickness of target molecule based on Oxidation-Reduction Potential(ORP).
A sensor has two gold electrodes and one Ag-AgCl electrodes.
Gas sensors, pH sensors, biosensors, water quality sensors, ORP sensors
Measurement equipment, IoT sensor devices
For general and technical inquiries, please contact us from the form below;
When compared to conventional manufacturing processes of flexible substrates, the unique manufacturing method (*) of "printing metal only on the necessary parts by inkjet and using plating technology to grow the metal" has shortened the production process and succeeded in reducing both manufacturing cost and lead time as well as handling prototyping and mass production more flexibly.
(* Patent No. 6300213 acquired)
|P-Flex™️ manufacturing specifications|
|Substrate||Transparent heat-resistant PET film: 50 µm thick,
125 µm thick
PI (Polyimide) film: 25 µm thick
|Line width / interval||200/200 μm min., 200/150 μm min. (option)|
|Temperature during continuous use||Between -20°C and +105°C|
|Copper foil thickness||3μm / 6µm (option)|
|Panel size||180 × 270 mm max.|
|Soldermask application||UV inkjet printing (green)|
|Legend printing||UV inkjet printing (black)|
|SMT process||Metal mask, manual pick and place and reflow compatibility|
|Minimum size of part for assembly||1005M(0402), 0.4mm pitch IC|
|Stiffeners alignment||Available (Connector part thickness alignment, mount part stiffener)|
|Inspection||Optical inspection + opens/shorts test|
Company information and contact
|Representative||Shinya Shimizu, CEO|
|Capital||JPY 458,390,000 (including capital reserve)|
|Address||4-3-8 Hatchobori, Chuo-ku,
Tokyo 104-0032, Japan