PEDOT Transparent Touch Sensor
The PEDOT transparent touch sensor benefits from the transparent soldermask of the single-sided flexible PCB P-Flex® PET and can be made in any shape or design. The sensor is suitable for applications such as capacitive switches where thinness and design are important.
- Can be attached to curved surfaces thanks to its flexibility
- Uses transparent soldermask allowing for permeability in all but the wiring (additional fees apply)
- Can be installed without compromising the design of the casing
- Flexible light-transmitting capacitive sensors can be made by mounting LEDs
- Replaces physical switches
- Also compatible with proximity sensors
Switches that place a premium on thinness and design and that do not deteriorate
Vehicle mounted appliances,Lighting, design centerd appliances, home appliance switches that are prone to being wet, industry equipment that do not use mechanical switches
|Line width / spacing *Copper wiring||200/200 μm min., 200/150 μm min. (option)|
|Wiring layer||Single- sided|
|Panel size||388 x 226 mm max.|
|Substrate||50μm or 125μm PET|
Electrical performance(depends on circuit specification)
・Surface resistance: 200Ω/sq (typical value)
Environmental performance(depends on circuit specification)
・High temperature test: no variation of more than ±50% from the initial resistance and no abnormality in appearance after 250 hours at 105˚C.
・ Low temperature test: no variation of more than ±50% from the initial resistance and no abnormality in appearance after 250 hours at -40˚C.
・Thermal shock test: no abnormalities in appearance or resistance after 100 cycles of spending 30 minutes at -65˚C and 30 minutes at +125˚C
* Electrical performance and environmental performance values are for reference only and are not guaranteed.